Re: BUG #12181: Low Disk Space

От Julian Schauder
Тема Re: BUG #12181: Low Disk Space
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> while trying to create an Extension dblink
> An error occured saying Error:53100: could not extend file No SPace left on
> device

The errormessage states no space left on your device (the one postgres is stored
on), so i assume that a lack of storage space is your problem. I assume the
database is throwing a few errors allready if your storage is full.

> how can I fix this ?

You can fix this by removing obsolete data from the device and try again.
Another possibility is increasing the storage (usually by moving to a bigger disk).

Is the message correct by pointing at your storage or is it mistaken?