Re: Any better plan for this query?..

От Dimitri
Тема Re: Any better plan for this query?..
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I'm also confused, but seems discussion giving also other ideas :-)
But yes, each client is connecting to the database server only *once*.

To presice how the test is running:
 - 1 client is started  => 1 in total
 - sleep ...
 - 1 another client is started  => 2 in total
 - sleep ..
 - 2 another clients are started => 4 in total
 - sleep ..
 ... =======> 256 in total
 - sleep ...
 - kill clients

So I even able to monitor how each new client impact all others. The
test kit is quite flexible to prepare any kind of stress situations.

Rgds,
-Dimitri