What is the most optimal config parameters to keep stable write TPS ?..

От Dimitri
Тема What is the most optimal config parameters to keep stable write TPS ?..
Дата
Re: What is the most optimal config parameters to keep stable write TPS ?..
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

what may you suggest as the most optimal postgresql.conf to keep
writing as stable as possible?..

What I want is to avoid "throughput waves"  - I want to keep my
response times stable without any activity holes. I've tried to reduce
checkpoint timeout from 5min to 30sec - it helped, throughput is more
stable now, but instead of big waves I have now short waves anyway..

What is the best options combination here?..

Rgds,
-Dimitri