Re: Any better plan for this query?..

От Dimitri
Тема Re: Any better plan for this query?..
Дата
Re: Any better plan for this query?..  ("Albe Laurenz" <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at>)
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Richard,

no, of course it's not based on explain :-)
I've run several tests before and now going in depth to understand if
there is nothing wrong. Due such a single query time difference InnoDB
is doing 2-3 times better TPS level comparing to PostgreSQL..

Rgds,
-Dimitri

On 5/6/09, Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com> wrote:
> Dimitri wrote:
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> the only problem I see here is it's 2 times slower vs InnoDB
>
> How do you know? This isn't just based on the explain values reported,
> is it?
>
> --
>    Richard Huxton
>    Archonet Ltd

Сообщение: Re: Any better plan for this query?..
Сообщение: Re: Any better plan for this query?..