Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group

От Markus Wanner
Тема Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Alvaro,

thanks for your consideration. We discussed this internally and
concluded that, yes, we really want a mailing list. Or rather not just
one, but several. Fortunately, it looks like we have the required skills
and dedication to run our own on swisspug.org. So we currently don't
need that community service.

Regards

Markus Wanner
on behalf of the SwissPUG Constituent Board

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: