pg_dump & BLOBs ?

От Mark, Terry
Тема pg_dump & BLOBs ?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi all,

I did a search and found some pages indeed some man pages) indicating that
pg_dump and and a (new utility ?) pg_restore now supported BLOBs - one page
had an example with a --blobs flag.  However after building 7.0.3 I find
that pg_dump does not accept --blobs, and there is no pg_restoer..  A look
at the man pages on postgresql.org showed no --blobs option (and no
pg_restore).

What's the status of pg_dump et al., and BLOBs ?
thanks,
terry