Re: issue in postgresql 9.1.3 in using arrow key in Solaris platform

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: issue in postgresql 9.1.3 in using arrow key in Solaris platform
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 11/26/2014 02:16 AM, M Tarkeshwar Rao wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> We are facing following issue in postgresql 9.1.3 in using arrow key in
> Solaris platform.
>
> *Can you please help us to resolve it or any new release has fix for
> this or any workaround for this?*

Mr. Rao:

1) Please do not cross-post to multiple mailing lists.  In the future,
this may cause you to be banned from the PostgreSQL mailing lists.

2) PostgreSQL 9.1.3 is 11 patch releases behind and contains multiple
published security holes.

3) Sounds like there's a bug in the readline or libedit libraries for
your platform.  How did you build PostgreSQL?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.