Re: using Core Foundation locale functions

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: using Core Foundation locale functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/02/2014 12:52 AM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
> Gotta say, I’m thrilled to see movement on this front, and especially pleased to see how consensus seems to be
buildingaround an abstracted interface to keep options open. This platform-specific example really highlights the need
forit (I had no idea that there was separate and more up-to-date collation support in Core Foundation than in the UNIX
layerof OS X).

It'd also potentially let us make use of Windows' native locale APIs,
which AFAIK receive considerably more love on that platform than their
POSIX back-country cousins.

От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: using Core Foundation locale functions
От: Kouhei Kaigai
Сообщение: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs (Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API)