Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group

От Charles Clavadetscher
Тема Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello Álvaro

I see your point. I didn't know that it is difficult to remove a mailing
list and, obviously, I cannot see into the future and guarantee that our
list will never end up dead. The foundation of the SwissPUG as a formal
NPO according to Swiss laws in still underway and will culminate in the
first half of 2015 with the adoption of the bylaws and the election of
the first board through the constituent assembly.

I will discuss the issue with my colleagues and see how we proceed.

Thank you and have a good day.
Charles

On 12/02/2014 03:59 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Many people here use something like meetup.com instead of a mailing
> list. Most PUG lists end up dead; only a few are active. It's a pain
> to get rid of dead lists, so our criteria now is to let the group
> prove itself active before we create the list. I guess if you have
> enough energy to get an NPO up and running, that should qualify.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group
Сообщение: Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group