Re: bug in json_to_record with arrays

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: bug in json_to_record with arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/01/2014 12:28 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> On 11/28/2014 12:55 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> * This would only really address Josh's complaint if we were to back-patch
>> it into 9.4, but I'm hesitant to change error texts post-RC1.  Thoughts?
>
> If we don't fix an error text in an RC, what would we fix in an RC?
> That's as minor as things get.

I think the idea is that you only fix *major* things in an RC? That
said, I agree that we should fix something so minor.

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc
"If we send our children to Caesar for their education, we should             not be surprised when they come back as
Romans."

Сообщение: Re: bug in json_to_record with arrays
Сообщение: Re: bug in json_to_record with arrays