Re: pg_multixact not getting truncated

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: pg_multixact not getting truncated
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> So that we can have two ways to lose data?
>
> Forbidding connections to a database doesn't prevent XID or MXID wraparound.

It does prevent the user from doing anything about it, though, since
they can't manually vacuum template0 without knowing unpublished hackery.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Doing better at HINTing an appropriate column within errorMissingColumn()
Сообщение: Re: Doing better at HINTing an appropriate column within errorMissingColumn()