pgAdmin crashes with a segmentation fault when using SSH tunnelling.

От sunset9002
Тема pgAdmin crashes with a segmentation fault when using SSH tunnelling.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello:

I'm using the following software:
 * Xubuntu 14.04 * pgAdmin 1.18.1 * wxWidgets 2.8.12.1

Against this server:
 * CentOS 6.5 Final * PostgreSQL 9.3.5

Very often, when I connect to the server using the built-in SSH
tunnelling, pgAdmin crashes randomly with a segmentation fault
(segfault). I've been suffering from this problem with many different
versions, both in the client and the server side.

Whenever I connect without SSH it works well. It works well even when I
set the SSH tunnel by hand and then create the connection as a non-SSH
connection in pgAdmin. So I believe that the problem resides in the
built-in SSH function.

I've been unable to find a fixed pattern to reproduce this error.
Sometimes it happens when you run a query, when you modify a column...
However, it seems to be more prone to crash when you view data of one
ore more big tables at the same time Can you help me?

Thank you for your support.