Re: Removing support for < 7.4 servers

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Removing support for < 7.4 servers
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 10/07/2014 10:29 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 10:18 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Michael Paquier
>> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 9:59 AM, Michael Paquier <
>> michael.paquier@gmail.com>
>>
> Ping. Code rebase on c685835.

Ok, I think it's time to go ahead with this. Committed the first patch
in that series, removing support for old protocol versions. Will review
the rest now.

I don't have the GUI tools to modify the configuration dialogs, so I
just removed the stuff for KSQO and choosing the protocol. That seems to
be enough to make it compile, but there's now just gaps in the dialog
where those options used to be. Will need some re-organizing to make it
pretty again.

- Heikki