Re: Allow peer/ident to fall back to md5?

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Allow peer/ident to fall back to md5?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/29/14, 11:23 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> I don't see a problem with having a "continue" directive, and
> documenting that it only works with peer and ident.  Maybe someday
> (protocol bump) we can have a way to make other methods continue, and
> then nobody will need to change their files to support the new way.

Keep in mind that makes it far easier to accidentally screw up your hba.conf by putting a line in the wrong place.
Anyonethat's dealt with firewall rules (or apparently PAM) would probably be OK, but a lot of our users would end up
witha config that's not doing what they wanted.

Сообщение: Re: Directory/File Access Permissions for COPY and Generic File Access Functions
Сообщение: Re: Directory/File Access Permissions for COPY and Generic File Access Functions