Completion

От Mads Jensen
Тема Completion
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I tried to grep around for places where to hack (this issue has been
bothering since I was introduced to pgAdmin in February/March.

It's possible to complete table and column names for patterns like:

SELECT * FROM [can_complete] JOIN [no completion options]

SELECT * FROM [can_complete] WHERE [can_complete] AND [no completion
options]

I looked around for WXK_SPACE as CTRL+SPACE triggers completions. Hints
on where to proceed are welcomed.

I'm primarily interested in learning the code, and hope I'll manage to
do some work on this.
--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind regards,
Mads Jensen

Max Jerry Horovitz: "Unfortunately, in America, babies are not found in
cola cans. I asked my mother when I was four and she said they came from
eggs laid by rabbis. If you aren't Jewish, they're laid by Catholic
nuns. If you're an atheist, they're laid by dirty, lonely prostitutes."
         -- Mary and Max (2009)