Re: Build libpq on Win7 failed with error "U1045: spawn failed"

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Build libpq on Win7 failed with error "U1045: spawn failed"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/28/2014 07:37 AM, Brilliantov Kirill Vladimirovich wrote:
> Adrian Klaver wrote on 10/28/2014 05:24 PM:
>

>> First let me say I have not built Postgres on Windows. I did find this:
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/interactive/install-windows-full.html
>>
>> One thing that stands out is:
>>
>> "All commands should be run from the src\tools\msvc directory."
>>
>> You might want to read through the above documentation, as I suspect you
>> are getting a 32/64 mismatch.
>>

> Hello, Adrian!
> But according with
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/install-win32-libpq.html I
> should run all command in postgres src directory.
> For installation I use postgresql-9.3.5-3-windows-x64.exe file, for
> build postgresql-9.3.4.tar.bz2.

My mistake, I read the body of the message and did not pay attention to
the subject, so I thought you where trying to build a complete version
of Postgres. Someone else is going to have to take it from here, I just
do not know enough about the Windows build process.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com