Re: pgcrypto: PGP signatures

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: pgcrypto: PGP signatures
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/27/14, 11:57 PM, Jeff Janes wrote:
> Using the same script as for the memory leak, I am getting seg faults using
> this patch.
>
> gdb backtrace:
>
> #0  pfree (pointer=0x0) at mcxt.c:749
> #1  0x00007f617d7973e7 in pgp_sym_decrypt_verify_text (fcinfo=0x1d7f1f0) at
> pgp-pgsql.c:1047

Huh.  That's weird.  I seem to have somehow rebased an older version of
the patch from my git history.  This is the copy-paste mistake Thomas
(IIRC) pointed out and I fixed weeks, if not months, ago.

I have no idea what happened so I just threw away the git history and
rebased v6 of the patch on top of master.  I've also verified that the
script runs and does not leak memory.  The resulting patch, v8, attached.

My apologies for wasting your time, but thanks for testing!

.marko

Вложения