Re: Osx stopping to install

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Osx stopping to install
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/24/2014 07:14 AM, TigerNassau wrote:
> Trying to remove enterprisedb version and install menubar 9.3.5.2. - dragged old app to trash, unzipped new, dragged
toapp folder and menubar.  Won't run since server still running.
> So did ps aux | grep postgres then sudo kill -3 all the pids
>
> Cannot kill work process - only process remaining
>
> Now postgres will not open - says running
>
> any ideas how to stop?

What was the version of Postgres in the EnterpriseDB install?

What is menubar 9.3.5.2?

So am I right in assuming you did not stop the Enterprise version before
trashing it?

Not sure what work process is, can you show the ps output?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com