Re: dblink password required

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: dblink password required
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/24/2014 09:30 AM, Oliver Kohll - Mailing Lists wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’m trying to use dblink to connect from database1 to database2 on the same machine. The Postgres version is 9.3.5.
>
> Firstly, I’ve created a user to use with the connection, while logged in as the postgres superuser to database2:
>
>> create user db_link with password ‘mypassword’;
>> grant select on appuser to db_link;
>
> Secondly, the following has been added to pg_hba.conf and a restart done.
>
> # dblink between database1 and database2
> local database2   db_link                               md5
> host database2    db_link       127.0.0.1/32            md5
> host database2    db_link       ::1/128                 md5
>
> Connecting with PSQL prompts for a password as expected:
>
>> psql -U db_link -d database2
> Password for user db_link:
> psql (9.3.5)
> Type "help" for help.
>
> Then, as a normal user logged into database1, I tried
>
>> select * from dblink(‘dbname=database2 username=db_link password=mypassword','select username, email from appuser')
ast1(username text, email text);:

I think the problem is the above-          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

username=db_link should be user=db_link

The accepted keywords are here:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/libpq-connect.html#LIBPQ-CONNSTRING

31.1.2. Parameter Key Words

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Joe Van Dyk
Сообщение: Re: Finding date intersections
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Osx stopping to install