Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE}

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE}
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/24/2014 10:04 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> As far as syntax goes, I thought the INSERT .. ON CONFLICT UPDATE
> syntax proposed upthread was the best of any mentioned thus far.  The
> MERGE-based syntaxes proposed upthread were crazily verbose for no
> discernable benefit.

For those of us who haven't followed every post in this thread, is there
somewhere I can see the proposed syntax?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: pg_background (and more parallelism infrastructure patches)
Сообщение: Re: pg_background (and more parallelism infrastructure patches)