Re: pg_background (and more parallelism infrastructure patches)

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: pg_background (and more parallelism infrastructure patches)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/22/14, 7:49 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> I lean toward a push into core because:

+1

> 3. I am not sure I buy into the super-user argument. Just because the functionality is there, doesn't mean it has to
beused.

It's a valid concern, but I think the way to handle it if needed is to limit the number of connections a user can open.
Orperhaps another option would be to change the permissions on the related functions (do we check ACLs for internal
functions?)

Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE}
Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE}