Re: Weird library problem

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Weird library problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/16/2014 07:58 AM, Holger.Friedrich-Fa-Trivadis@it.nrw.de wrote:
> Adrian Klaver wrote:
>> Library mismatch. Looks like rtpostgis-2.0.so is looking for something that /lib64/libldap_r-2.4.so.2 is not
providing.So, if I am following correctly that would be the OpenSCG version. From the looks of it, that library is not
recentenough.

> For the record:  Apparently there's a third library in the mix, which was not explicitly mentioned by the error
messages. Looks like the newer libldap_r-2.4.so.2 sort of knows about the "something" but does not quite provide it
itself. Turns out I also needed to copy over a newer liblber-2.4.so.2 to go with the newer libldap_r-2.4.so.2, and now
thePostGIS package builds again.

> What seemed weird was that the newer liblap_r-2.4.so.2 allowed PostGIS to run but broke the build.  The
liblber-2.4.so.2thing could possibly explain that.

This is where ldd is your friend.

ldd libldap_r-2.4.so.2

and if you want more information:

ldd -v libldap_r-2.4.so.2

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Abelard Hoffman
Сообщение: Re: Will pg_repack improve this query performance?
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Weird library problem