Re: narwhal and PGDLLIMPORT

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: narwhal and PGDLLIMPORT
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/15/2014 12:53 PM, Noah Misch wrote:
> Windows Server 2003 isn't even EOL yet.  I'd welcome a buildfarm member with
> that OS and a modern toolchain.

It's possible to run multiple buildfarm animals on a single Windows
instance, each with a different toolchain.

There's the chance of interactions that can't occur if each SDK is used
in isolation on its own machine, but it should be pretty minimal.

I have a machine that currently does this with Jenkins. I'll look at
bringing up buildfarm members on it. It's win2k8 though.