9.3 migration issue

От Stephen Davies
Тема 9.3 migration issue
Дата
Re: 9.3 migration issue  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I am in the process of migrating several PostgreSQL databases from a 32-bit
V9.1.4 environment to a 64-bit V9.3 environment.

I have used pg_dump and pg_restore (or postgis_restore.pl) as required by the
combination of version and word size migration and the results have been
(superficially) good.

However, some tables in some databases have lost access privileges.
That is, users who could access tables on the old server are denied access on
the new.
I have fixed this by manually granting access where necessary but wonder
whether the original issue is a bug or something that I have missed in the
migration.

Cheers and thanks,
Stephen
Stephen Davies Consulting P/L                             Phone: 08-8177 1595
Adelaide, South Australia.                                Mobile:040 304 0583
Records & Collections Management.