Re: postgresql-9.3-postgis-2.1 failing to install on debian 7.6

От Markus Wanner
Тема Re: postgresql-9.3-postgis-2.1 failing to install on debian 7.6
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
On 10/02/2014 08:56 AM, Markus Wanner wrote:
> Thanks for the report. This is an issue with the pgdg packaging, yes.
> For some reason, postgis got built against a package from the backports,
> so if you don't have those in your sources, installation fails. I'm
> investigating.

This issue has been resolved and the newest pgapt postgis package should
now be installable on a plain wheezy+pgapt system (i.e. without backports).

> In the mean time, installing libjson-c2 from the backports as outlined
> on stackoverflow (http://stackoverflow.com/a/26151320) should be just fine.

If you did that, you might want to consider removing libjson-c2 and the
backport from your sources again, now.

Regards

Markus Wanner

Вложения