Re: Help with join syntax sought

От James B. Byrne
Тема Re: Help with join syntax sought
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, May 19, 2009 16:41, Andy Colson wrote:

> If your query above is getting you mostly what you want, just use it
> as a derived table.

I lack the experience to understand what this means.

If, as you suggest, I use a subquery as the expression to the main
SELECT and for it I use the syntax that returns every distinct
combination of base, quote, timestamp, and type, then what?

Unless I am missing something then I still have too many rows for
those currencies with more than one type.

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@Harte-Lyne.ca
Canada  L8E 3C3

Сообщение: Re: Help with join syntax sought
Сообщение: Re: Help with join syntax sought