Re: Found a bug

От Scott Furry
Тема Re: Found a bug
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 03/10/14 10:38 AM, Eric Wadsworth wrote:

Eric,
What I suspect is happening is a problem associated with wxwidgets event
propagation.

A top-level window is created it is associated with an application
object. The app object will pass events down until it has exhausted all
possible children that could handle the event. By taking a panel and
turning it into a window (detaching it from the top-level window), there
may be a missing association back to the app object. Thus, the undocked
window will not receive keyboard events from the application.

This is all a guess on my part, but it sounds reasonable. I would have
to dig into the code to confirm.

Did you file a bug report with your observations?

Regards,
Scott Furry