Re: How to make ResourceOwnerForgetBuffer() O(1), instead of O(N^2) scale

От james
Тема Re: How to make ResourceOwnerForgetBuffer() O(1), instead of O(N^2) scale
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/10/2014 05:53, Kouhei Kaigai wrote:
> Yep, that's my pain. Even though usual query does not take many buffers pinned,
> my use case needs to fetch megabytes scale data at once because of performance
> reason; page-by-page synchronous scan makes GPU being idle.
Doesn't your GPU have an async queue and exec mechanism? Then you could
do an asyn
DMA to the GPU with an event, use that event in he GPU to start the
kernel and in the
DB to release the pin?

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: strip nulls functions for json and jsonb
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pg_receivexlog and replication slots