Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE}

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE}
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09/30/2014 11:51 AM, Andres Freund wrote:
>> All of these things sound like good ideas for documentation
>> > improvements, but hardly anything which should block the patch.  It has
>> > documentation, more than we'd require for a lot of other patches, and
>> > it's not like the 9.5 release is next month.
> What's blocking it is that (afaik) no committer agrees with the approach
> taken to solve the concurrency problems. And several (Heikki, Robert,
> me) have stated their dislike of the proposed approach.

If that's what's blocking it then fine.  But if we might change the
concurrency approach, then what's the point in quibbling about docs?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE}
Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE}