Re: PANIC: could not create file "pg_xlog/xlogtemp.7884": No space left on device

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: PANIC: could not create file "pg_xlog/xlogtemp.7884": No space left on device
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 25/09/2014 11:44, Roopeshakumar Narayansa Shalgar (rshalgar) wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am using version 9.3.1 and see the “no space device error” even though
> there is enough space (99% free) on my disk.
>

> Error: PANIC:  could not create file "pg_xlog/xlogtemp.7884": No space
> left on device
>

> I want to know whether this is a bug and if yes whether fix or
> workaround is available.

It's not a bug - you're out of disk space. As it happens, I saw a blog
post yesterday on precisely this problem, and approaches to fixing it:

http://blog.endpoint.com/2014/09/pgxlog-disk-space-problem-on-postgres.html

HTH,

Ray.

--