Re: proposal: rounding up time value less than its unit.

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: proposal: rounding up time value less than its unit.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9/23/14 1:13 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> To clarify- we'll simply swap from (essentially) floor() to ceil() for
> handling all GUC_with_unit to internal_unit conversions, document that,
> and note it in the release notes as a possible behavior change and move
> on.

That'll probably work, as long as we don't invent any other-than-zero
values that are somehow treated special.

One might be able to construct a case where something gets rounded to -1
when it didn't before or the other way around, but that's clearly a
silly case.