Re: NOT IN subquery optimization

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: NOT IN subquery optimization
Дата
Re: NOT IN subquery optimization
Список pgsql-hackers
David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> I think you're fighting a losing battle here with adding OR quals to
> the join condition.

Yeah --- that has a nontrivial risk of making things significantly worse,
which makes it a hard sell.  I think the most reasonable bet here is
simply to not perform the transformation if we can't prove the inner side
NOT NULL.  That's going to catch most of the useful cases anyway IMO.

Сообщение: Re: VACUUM can finish an interrupted nbtree page split -- is that okay?
Сообщение: Re: VACUUM can finish an interrupted nbtree page split -- is that okay?