Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line

От Alexey Kondratov
Тема Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line
Дата
Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 21.01.2019 23:50, a.kondratov@postgrespro.ru wrote:
> Thank you for the review! I have updated the patch according to your
> comments and remarks. Please, find new version attached.

During the self-reviewing of the code and tests, I discovered some
problems with build on Windows. New version of the patch is attached and
it fixes this issue as well as includes some minor code revisions.

Regards

--
Alexey Kondratov

Postgres Professional https://www.postgrespro.com