Re: postgres 9.3 vs. 9.4

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: postgres 9.3 vs. 9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 19/09/14 19:24, Mkrtchyan, Tigran wrote:

> [...]

Well, that's progress anyway!

I guess you could try fedora 20 on the Dell server and see if that makes
any difference. But yes, confusing. Having been dealing with a high end
Dell server myself recently (R920), some re-reading of any manuals you
can find might be useful, we were continually surprised how easy it was
to have everything configured *slow*... and the detail in the
manuals...could be better!

Cheers

Mark