Re: [GENERAL] pg_multixact issues

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] pg_multixact issues
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 09/18/2014 10:22 AM, Dev Kumkar wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 6:20 PM, Dev Kumkar <devdas.kumkar@gmail.com
> <mailto:devdas.kumkar@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Andres Freund
>     <andres@2ndquadrant.com <mailto:andres@2ndquadrant.com>> wrote:
>
>         I don't think that's relevant for you.
>
>         Did you upgrade the database using pg_upgrade?
>

>     That's correct! No, there is no upgrade here.

The above sentence is not clear to me.

Did you run pg_upgrade to get the data into the database?

If not, how did the database get populated?

>         Can you show pg_controldata output and the output of 'SELECT oid,
>         datname, relfrozenxid, age(relfrozenxid), relminmxid FROM
>         pg_database;'?
>

>     Here are the details:
>       oid       datname     datfrozenxid    age(datfrozenxid)    datminmxid
>     16384     myDB            1673                 10872259             1
>
>     Additionally wanted to mention couple more points here:
>     When I try to run "vacuum full" on this machine then facing
>     following issue:
>           INFO:  vacuuming "myDB.mytable"
>           ERROR:  MultiXactId 3622035 has not been created yet --
>     apparent wraparound
>
>     No Select statements are working on this table, is the table corrupt?
>

> Any inputs/hints/tips here?

Have you run the query from here?:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/interactive/release-9-3-5.html

WITH list(file) AS (SELECT * FROM pg_ls_dir('pg_multixact/offsets'))
SELECT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM list WHERE file = '0000') AND
        NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM list WHERE file = '0001') AND
        NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM list WHERE file = 'FFFF') AND
        EXISTS (SELECT * FROM list WHERE file != '0000')
        AS file_0000_removal_required;

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] pg_multixact issues
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] pg_multixact issues