Re: Why isn't Java support part of Postgresql core?

От Shaun Thomas
Тема Re: Why isn't Java support part of Postgresql core?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/18/2014 03:26 PM, David G Johnston wrote:

> There is a lot that can be done in this area but someone - and not
> the core developers - needs to champion the cause; providing or
> asking for specific core enhancements to be made as integration
> problems arise. Then help the various packagers create the packages
> needed for end-users to easily install the final result on their
> system

Amen. There are a trillion versions of Java in various states of
deprecation, vendor, and target platform. This isn't Mono or .NET. I'd
hate to be the dev team in charge of wrangling that mess into the PG
build-farm. Ugh.

--
Shaun Thomas
OptionsHouse, LLC | 141 W. Jackson Blvd. | Suite 800 | Chicago IL, 60604

Сообщение: Re: Why isn't Java support part of Postgresql core?
Сообщение: Re: Why isn't Java support part of Postgresql core?