Re: patch for 9.2: enhanced errors

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: patch for 9.2: enhanced errors
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> so for example, NULL or DOMAIN constraints doesn't affect a
> COLUMN_NAME? These constraints has no name.

Well, the executor's NOT NULL tests could certainly be extended to emit
COLUMN_NAME --- I don't see any logical or implementation problem with
that, even if it seems to be outside the scope of what the standard says
to use the field for.  But let's not get into modifying the system
catalogs to produce error fields that are not required by the standard.

Сообщение: Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache
Сообщение: Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache