Re: Is PostgreSQL an easy choice for a large CMS?

От A.M.
Тема Re: Is PostgreSQL an easy choice for a large CMS?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Just to round out the suggestions, if I remember correctly, the OP
mentioned something about chat. For entirely dynamic, disposable data,
perhaps a reliable database isn't what is called for at all. If the power
shuts off, it may not matter that some chat log is lost.

I suggest to use the right tool for the job and PostgreSQL doesn't claim
to cover all the bases.

-M