Re: Aussie timezone database changes incoming

От Gavin Flower
Тема Re: Aussie timezone database changes incoming
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/09/14 01:57, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 12:20 AM, Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> I shouldn't be surprised that Australia gets to change. While the cynic
>> in me thinks this is the usual USA-is-the-center-of-the-universe-ism, in
>> reality it makes sense given relative population and likely impact.
> Just because it makes sense doesn't mean it isn't
> USA-is-the-center-of-the-universe-ism.
>
> ...Robert

In the same way the Americans tend to act like they are not on a planet,
by saying something will happen in Summer - completely ignoring that for
people who live in the Southern hemisphere, for whom that will be Winter!

Cheers,
Gavin

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: pg_background (and more parallelism infrastructure patches)
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API