Re: PostgreSQL Volume Question

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Volume Question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/14/2018 02:33 PM, Data Ace wrote:
> Hi, I'm new to the community.
>
> Recently, I've been involved in a project that develops a social network
> data analysis service (and my client's DBMS is based on PostgreSQL).
> I need to gather huge volume of unstructured raw data for this project,
> and the problem is that with PostgreSQL, it would be so dfficult to
> handle this kind of data. Are there any PG extension modules or methods
> that are recommended for my project?

In addition to Ravi's questions:

What does the data look like?

What Postgres version?

How is the data going to get from A <--> B, local or remotely or both?

Is there another database or program involved in the process?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Ravi Krishna
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Volume Question