Re: bad estimation together with large work_mem generates terrible slow hash joins

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: bad estimation together with large work_mem generates terrible slow hash joins
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi everyone,

as Heikki mentioned in his "commitfest status" message, this patch still
has no reviewers :-( Is there anyone willing to pick up that, together
with the 'dense allocation' patch (as those two are closely related)?

I'm looking in Robert's direction, as he's the one who came up with the
dense allocation idea, and also commented on the hasjoin bucket resizing
patch ...

I'd ask Pavel Stehule, but as he's sitting next to me in the office he's
not really independent ;-) I'll do some reviews on the other patches
over the weekend, to balance this of course.

regards
Tomas