Re: PL/pgSQL 1.2

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL 1.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09/04/2014 09:31 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:

>     I think I like the COMMAND CONSTRAINT the best so far.
>

> I not, because when it will not be part of SQL, than parser in plpgsql
> will be more complex. You have to inject SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE

Making the COMMAND CONSTRAINT part of the core SQL parser was how I
understood Hannu's idea. It would be horrible to tuck that feature away
inside of a PL, rather than making it available to all PLs as well as
applications, that use SQL directly (I think there still are two or
three applications that do).

Regards,
Jan

--