Re: PL/pgSQL 1.2

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL 1.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9/4/14 2:04 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> for example best practices for PL/SQL by Steven Feuerstein

I'll spend some time with that book to have a better idea on where
you're coming from.

Also, *please* don't try and extrapolate what I do based on the code
examples on the wiki page; they're all crap just to point out the issues.

> We can talk about it - it subjective and I know so there are not only one
> style.
>
> The language has these possibilities. Why to add new redundant?

Adding a new alias for every single OUT parameter for every single
function seems like a waste of time.  It also doesn't improve
readability in the way that  OUT.foo := 1;  does (though I guess you
could add an "out_" prefix to all of them).

.marko