DSL Platform goes live

От Rikard Pavelic
Тема DSL Platform goes live
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
We are proud to announce our Domain Specification Language compiler out of beta with numerous BSD licensed libraries
andmore transparent DB migrations.

DSL is a starting point which is used to describe the model, based on Domain-Driven Design and with building blocks
suchas aggregate root, entity, value object, snowflake, olap cube, etc...

This allows you to use Postgres in a more object-oriented way, while avoiding pain points of dependency invalidation
andcomplex migrations which are encountered when using Postgres as an ORDBMS.

Online DSL compiler is free to use tool, which will use Invasive software composition to glue various libraries
togetherbased on provided DSL model. SQL migrations are created by diff analysis of
previous and current DSL model.

Links of interest:
 * Revenj (.NET backend): https://github.com/ngs-doo/revenj
   - contains advanced Postgres LINQ driver
 * PHP DSL admin: https://github.com/ngs-doo/dsl-admin-php
   - Administrative web interface for data based on the DSL model
 * Visual Studio plugin: http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/5b8a140c-5c84-40fc-a551-b255ba7676f4
   - syntax highlighter and DSL compiler UI tool
 * Command line client: https://github.com/ngs-doo/dsl-compiler-client
   - console tool for interaction with the compiler
 * Various HTTP clients (PHP, Java, Scala): https://github.com/ngs-doo

and various others, such as: Eclipse plugin, Scala server, ...

If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them.

Regards,
Rikard

--
Rikard Pavelic
https://dsl-platform.com/

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: