Re: drop/create/alter amongst difference schemas as non-super user

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: drop/create/alter amongst difference schemas as non-super user
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/03/2014 10:24 AM, Emi Lu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As non-postgre user, may I know is there a way to combine
> drop/create/alter amongst difference schemas please?
>
> Something similar to:
> ==============
> Begin;
>     drop schema1.v1;
>     \c - schema2;
>     drop schema2.v2;
>     \c - schema1;
>     alter table schema1.t1 alter column...;
>     create schema1.v1;
>     \c - schema2;
>     create schema2.v2;
> commit;
>
> This way the commit would complain and have to type pwd for diff schema
> owners. Is there a better way of doing this?

So schema2, schema1 are user names?

If so include the names in the .pgpass file:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/libpq-pgpass.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Re: [ADMIN] Cannot retrieve images inserted through VB and odbc, after a table reorganization.