Re: WAL format and API changes (9.5)

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: WAL format and API changes (9.5)
Дата
Re: WAL format and API changes (9.5)  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 08/19/2014 05:38 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
>> Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>>
>>> Barring objections or better ideas, I'm leaning towards
>>> XLogReadBufferForRedo.
>>
>> WFM
>
> for me too. Although we could imo strip the 'XLog' in the beginning if
> we want to make it shorter. The ForRedo is saying that pretty much.

I committed the redo-routine refactoring patch. I kept the XLog prefix
in the XLogReadBufferForRedo name; it's redundant, but all the other
similar functions in xlogutils.c use the XLog prefix so it would seem
inconsistent to not have it here.

I'll post a new version of the main patch shortly...

- Heikki