Missing Trigger after pgdump install

От Susan Hurst
Тема Missing Trigger after pgdump install
Дата
Список pgsql-general
What scenarios can cause a single trigger to be omitted when populating
an empty database from a pgdump file?

We have nightly backups of our production database that we load into a
fresh, empty database in our sandbox using the pgdump file.

psql.exe -h localhost -U mi601db -p 5432 -o
C:<filepath>db_create_output.txt -L C:\<filepath>\db_create_log.txt -d
skyfall < C:<filepath>\mi601db.pg

All objects and data appear in the new database as expected, except for
a single trigger named subscribers_iur_trg.  The trigger exists in
production and in the pgdump file.  I can add it manually with no errors
but it's always missing after our automated process.  Nothing useful
appears in the log file. The dependent function,
devops.subscribers_update() is present and accounted for as is the view,
devops.subscribers.

CREATE TRIGGER subscribers_iur_trg
   INSTEAD OF UPDATE
   ON devops.subscribers
   FOR EACH ROW
   EXECUTE PROCEDURE devops.subscribers_update();

We've checked everything we can think of but we're still missing the
trigger every day.

Thanks for your help!

Sue
Susan E Hurst