Re: [MESSAGE PUBLICITAIRE- VIGILANCE] RE: Unsubscribe

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: [MESSAGE PUBLICITAIRE- VIGILANCE] RE: Unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/20/2017 1:42 PM, Keith wrote:
> The link to this simple form below is right at the top of the other
> link where it says "How to Subscribe or Unsubscribe, Fill out this form."
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe/

that form is for the legacy system.  for the new system, it appears you
must have an postgres community account to unsubscribe, at least per
https://lists.postgresql.org/manage/

*HOWEVER*, there's a simpler way.   Do whatever your email program
requires to view full headers, in my case its 'ctrl-U' while viewing a
message, and find the List-Unsubscribe:  header, copy/paste that link to
your browser, and voila, away you go.