Re: Memory leak in incremental sort re-scan

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Memory leak in incremental sort re-scan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 6/29/23 13:49, Laurenz Albe wrote:
> On Fri, 2023-06-16 at 00:34 +0200, Tomas Vondra wrote:

>>> I'm happy to let you take it -- got lots of other stuff on my plate.
>>
>> OK, will do.
>
> It would be cool if we could get that into the next minor release in August.

FWIW I've pushed the fix prepared by James a couple days ago. Thanks for
the report!

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: possible bug in handling of contrecords in dd38ff28ad (Fix recovery_prefetch with low maintenance_io_concurrency)