Re: BUG #17821: Assertion failed in heap_update() due to heap pruning

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: BUG #17821: Assertion failed in heap_update() due to heap pruning
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Melanie,

09.04.2024 20:41, Melanie Plageman wrote:
> Just to confirm, the original bug was filed against 15, but I see
> ad98fb142 was committed on master as well as backpatched. You are able
> to reproduce  your pg_subscription example on master? I tried your
> repro (including the modification to minfree) and wasn't able to
> reproduce on master on my machine. This could totally be my fault, but
> I just wanted to confirm you were able to repro on master.

Yes, I reproduced both cases on master (27074bce0).
Please look at the self-contained script that works for me:
.../repro-17821-SUBSCRIPTION.sh
CREATE ROLE
WARNING:  subscription was created, but is not connected
HINT:  To initiate replication, you must manually create the replication slot, enable the subscription, and refresh the

subscription.
CREATE SUBSCRIPTION
iteration 1
iteration 2
iteration 3
TRAP: failed Assert("ItemIdIsNormal(lp)"), File: "heapam.c", Line: 3296, PID: 1069025
TRAP: failed Assert("ItemIdIsNormal(lp)"), File: "heapam.c", Line: 3296, PID: 1069621

Best regards,
Alexander
Вложения